Are you looking to make a difference in a patient's life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!What you will be doing
Be a Healthcare Hero! Work for a Fortune 8 global organization where we put our People First! Now offering a sign-on bonus of $2,000.00 for new employees!!!
As of August 24, 2021, AmerisourceBergen requires all U.S. team members to be fully vaccinated and show proof of completed vaccine status at time of hire. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to a disability/medical reason or sincerely held religious belief you will be required to follow AmerisourceBergen's policy and process to apply for an exemption/accommodation.
The Account Coordinator plays a critical role in supporting the ICS Account Management team by assisting with day-to-day department operations and contributing to successful program performance. In addition, the Account Coordinator will help identify process improvement opportunities and participate in implementing operational and program enhancements.
What your background should look like
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing data needed by clients and providing meaningful and accurate assessments.
- Contributes to the creation, documentation and maintenance of standard operating guidelines, procedures, templates and tools.
- Prepares client business review presentations, maintains program documentation such as statements of work, and manages all annual client fee schedule cost adjustments.
- Looks for opportunities to standardize and simplify documentation and procedures across programs.
- Constructs monthly client dashboards.
- Assist Account Managers with order management, sample programs and resolving client and customer issues/concerns.
- Proactively searches for and presents process improvement opportunities to management; assists management in defining, planning and implementing solutions.
- Four-year Bachelor's Degree program, technical vocational training, or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Normally requires a minimum of four (4) years progressively responsible and related experience.
- Excellent customer service and relationship-building skills.
- Good analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Capable of evaluating business problems and applying experience and knowledge to identify appropriate and effective solutions.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects diverse in scope and complexity.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; Good presentation skills.
- Ability to resourcefully gather, analyze, interpret and distill data and provide comprehensive assessments.
- Interact frequently with interdepartmental associates and management to implement solutions that are often time-sensitive.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
What AmerisourceBergen offers
- Working knowledge of third-party logistics, warehousing or supply chain support services.
- Experience serving in a client or customer service capacity, or relevant client-facing experience
- Adept at using or quickly learning various ERP, CRM and reporting systems, including Salesforce, ASW and BaaN.
- Accustomed to following standard departmental and operational procedures, including robust quality measures.
- Ability to manage competing priorities effectively
- Ability to collaborate effectively with different work styles and personalities
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.Schedule
Full timeAffiliated Companies
Affiliated Companies: Integrated Commercialization, LLCEqual Employment Opportunity
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.