Are you the rare hybrid of someone with an analytical mind, who loves digging around for patterns and anomalies combined with a creative flair and a hunger to succeed? Well, you could be the rare find we have been looking for...
Our client, an award-winning Digital Marketing Agency based in Chester, have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and driven Account Manager to join their Client Services team. As Account Manager, you will be given a portfolio of clients to take ownership of, to grow and develop long-lasting relationships with and spot new opportunities too. This will allow you to advise on best practices, have genuine insight into your client's operations and ultimately provide solutions that will enhance their bottom line. You will be responsible for managing the relationship of several key accounts, you will ensure you maintain high levels of service quality, customer retention and growth whilst maximising services and revenue. It is essential that you are creative, organised, diligent and structured in your approach to client management.
On offer for the successful Account Manager is a competitive salary and generous benefits package which includes hybrid & flexible working. If you feel you have what it takes to make the most of this opportunity and be part of an expert team, we want to hear from you!
- You'll be responsible for ensuring you fully understand your client's digital objectives, making sure we tailor the right services for them across a variety of digital marketing services, including SEO, PPC, CRO etc with full support from the wider team.
- You will work closely with the delivery team, to ensure your client's design, development, and marketing requirements are scoped out and planned in the studio in an efficient way. It's your role to ensure the end output we deliver is exactly as the client visioned.
- Ensure that your clients are 'over the moon' happy with our service, along with proactively feeding them with ideas to improve their website and digital goals, in line with their business objectives, as well as being the voice of the client within the agency.
- You'll take part in and ultimately run client update meetings, with support from our Senior AMs and Client Services Director where required.
- At least 2+ years of previous experience in a similar role so that you can hit the ground running when joining the team. An added bonus would be someone that has come from a full-service digital agency so that you have a rounded knowledge base.
- You will be familiar with Google Analytics to highlight areas of missed opportunity to your clients.
- You're not afraid to ask the 'why' and share your knowledge and ideas with the whole team to ensure we are always providing the best possible service to our clients.
- All in all, you'll be a people person; super organized, great at building and maintaining relationships with your clients, understand how to get the most and best for your clients, whilst having commercial objectives at heart too.
- You will have a passion for digital and an ability to communicate and enthuse others with that passion
- Ability to acquire new business through interaction with existing and potential customers
- Ability to handle the pressure of a fast-paced environment which may include dealing with difficult customers and balancing competing priorities
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to initiate action and make decisions when required
- Ability to deal with situations of a dynamic nature; to modify plans, actions and decisions in light of changing situation and circumstances
What goodies will you get?
- A competitive salary
- Your choice of equipment to work on
- Earn up to 5 extra holiday days with each year of service
- A 'Pick and Mix' benefits scheme, where you pick the benefits that work best for you
- Individual yearly training budget
- Enhanced 'family-friendly policies (maternity, paternity, sickness etc) after 2 years of service
- Company pension scheme
- Hybrid working; we currently have 1 day a week with everyone in the office (a second is encouraged for those who want to) where the rest of the time can be remote, but you have the flexibility to do more in the office if you prefer
- Flexi-time; you can choose your own working hours (within our core hours) to fit in with your life and what works best for you
- A modern, stylish office kitted out with table tennis, a bar, Xbox, karaoke machine, office dogs (standard), & onsite parking.
- Regular social outings, as well as monthly lunch, treats in the office
- Regular abroad work trips such as skiing, city breaks etc