Nigel Wright are pleased to be working with an excellent automotive/manufacturing business based in Newton Aycliffe, who are seeking to recruit an Accounts Payable/Receivable Manager (Shared Service Centre Controller), into their Shared Service Centre. With presence in more than 20 countries, this is an international group dedicated to the design, development and manufacture of metal automotive components. The Group specialises in developing innovatively designed products to achieve increasingly safer and lighter vehicles, by reducing energy consumption and environmental impact.Throughout its 20 years+ of experience, they have become a global technology provider characterised by its proximity to customers, ongoing innovation and strong internationalisation. Since its creation, they have moved from being a small local stamping company to a global company operating in the main auto manufacturing hubs.Duties & Responsibilities
As the Accounts Payable/Receivable Manager (Shared Service Centre Controller) you will be responsible for:
You will be/have
- Managing the ledger team and supporting them with coaching and mentoring.
- Conducting monthly and year end reconciliations.
- Compliance with data protection and archiving of associated finance documentation.
- Reconciling and prepare the company's factoring.
- To work with external audit to ensure that targets are met for future audits and future improvements.
- Coaching department in managing their time and workload to increase efficiency.
- To operate independently to provide advice and guidance to mangers in respect of improving efficiency and effectiveness of the control environment, system development and the prevention and detection of fraud.
- Implement and Design KPI reporting for the department and set objectives and targets for the team and monitor the results.
- Work with Corporate Controller to build up strengths within teams and ensure adequate cover is provided for the entire department.
- Preparing reports for submission to divisional and Group teams.
- To provide independent evaluation of compliance with control procedures and the efficient use of resources for both financial and non-financial.
- Ability to work as part of a team to integrate new SAP system.
As the Accounts Payable/Receivable Manager (Shared Service Centre Controller) you will be:
- Previous experience within a busy finance function.
- Successfully managed and developed a team.
- A self-motivated, proactive, enthusiastic, confident individual.
- Have analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have high level attention to detail and good accuracy levels.
- Be a strong and confident communicator.
- Good working knowledge of SAP, would be advantageous.
As the Accounts Payable/Receivable Manager (Shared Service Centre Controller) you are entitled to a range of benefits;
- A competitive salary - £40,000 - £45,000 circa
- 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays, increasing to 27 days after one complete calendar year
- Sick Pay, dependent on length of service
- Flexible working - 38 hours per week Monday to Friday, employees must work the core hours and agree office cover for their remaining hours -Core hours - 9am -3pm Monday to Thursday, 9am - 1pm Friday
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life assurance, including death in service
- Employer contributory Pension
- Income Protection.