Based in Maidstone, Kent our client, a highly reputable and well-established firm of accountants is looking for a Client Manager to join their team. This highly successful accountancy practice acts for wide ranging clients, across varied industries providing services including accounts, tax, bookkeeping, payroll, VAT, management accounts and payroll, alongside other specialist services including tax advisory services.
Joining as a Client Manager based from the firms offices in Maidstone, you will have a hands on role, responsible for your own portfolio of clients and reviewing the work of junior staff. You will also be responsible for preparing accounts, tax, bookkeeping and management accounts for sole traders , partnerships and OMB limited companies. You will have increasing client contact and excellent progression prospects as you progress in your career.
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Accounts & Tax Return Production
- Preparation of financial reporting packs
- Overseeing and reviewing the work of junior accountants
- Creating good internal working relationships to ensure the clients' needs are met
- You will have a career background in accountancy practice preparing a mix of accounts, tax, management accounts, bookkeeping, and VAT services for a variation of clients to include limited companies, partnerships and sole traders. You will have at least 3 - 5 years' experience, or more ideally gained within accountancy practice and be looking to further your career.
- You will be ACCA/ACA qualified or have developed your career through experience only.
£40,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience and background, negotiable. A highly competitive benefits package is also on offer.
Please apply for the vacancy or contact Tristan Finch for a confidential conversation about this position, or similar opportunities.
Refer a friend..
We're keen to remain the leading provider of the best accountancy talent in the South East. We are continually exploring ways to expand our network and we know that great candidates like you can introduce us to other equally brilliant people. We're looking to work with the best accountancy practice and tax staff in the South East so if your friends, family or colleagues are considering a new opportunity and can demonstrate relevant experience, we'd love to speak to them.
For every candidate you refer and we subsequently place into a permanent position, we will give you £200 of Love2Shop vouchers. (Terms & Conditions apply).