Purpose of the Role
To provide support to two Directors covering Healthcare and Childcare sectors in Scotland. The role will involve supporting a variety of agency sale instructions and provide administrative and client support to maximise their direct fee generative work.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries politely and efficiently
- Greeting and directing visitors, including organising any security access as applicable
- Assisting with the data management of each sector as directed to help increase the accuracy of the CRM Ibis.
- Supporting agency projects as required through a range of client related tasks, such as arranging viewings
- Preparation of email campaigns, business generation mail-outs and local event management
- Preparation of sales brochures and creating ad-hoc letters, including client correspondence
- Preparing pitch documents and information memoranda, proof-reading documents for presentations
- Liaising with the Marketing department regarding various marketing initiatives such as email campaigns, hard copy flyers, advertising, press releases and sales details
- Assisting with Anti-Money Laundering requirements and collating all relevant documentation
- Diary management
- Ensuring health and safety policies are followed
- Arranging and liaising with relevant parties to keep the office maintained
- Arranging client and internal meetings, virtual and actual as appropriate
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Expenses management
- Attending meetings and recording minutes
- Covering reception and covering other staff during absences
Working Relationships and Contacts
The role will report directly to Senior Director - Healthcare with equal responsibility for Director - Childcare. You will also work to support other members of the Edinburgh and Glasgow teams as volumes of work require.
- To be a good ambassador for the company;
- To adhere to the company's Equal Opportunities policy in all activities, and to actively promote equality of opportunity wherever possible;
- To be responsible for your own health and safety and that of your colleagues, in accordance with the Health & Safety At Work Act (1974) and relevant EC directives;
- To work in accordance with the Data Protection Act;
- To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably expected.
Skills and Experience
- GCSEs or equivalent at grade C or above in Maths and English; Essential
- Minimum of 2 years of previous experience within a similar role; Essential
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office; Essential
- Numerate; Essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; Essential
- Highly organised and self-motivated; Essential
- Polite and professional;
- Proactive, organised and meticulous;
- Ability to use initiative
- Flexible and adaptable, responding well to change;
- Able to work autonomously;
- Able to effectively prioritise workload;
- Strong team player;
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
At this stage we are only able to accept applications from individuals who already have the right to live and work in the UK without the need for visa sponsorship.