Agfa GI or Orpheus Implementation Specialist
Apr 04, 2022Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking an experienced Agfa GI or Orpheus Implementation Specialist to assist in the implementation of the Epic Lumens and Agfa GI modules. This is remote with 25% on-site expectation.
The candidate would be expected to:
- Serve as the subject matter expert for implementing Agfa GI or Orpheus applications, making recommendations on best practices and completing the necessary build
- Participate in activities involving workflow analysis (current and future) that support design and build
- Act as liaison between end users, third parties and Agfa as needed
- Comply with established Harris Health processes and procedures, and use Project Management tracking system to report project status
- Participate in build and testing within the appropriate software modules and interfaced 3rdparty applications
- Primary analyst for 2 or more Agfa GI/Orpheus module implementations
- Knowledge of workflows for GI / Endoscopy specialty
- Highly preferred, experienced with implementation of Epic Lumens and integration with Agfa GI or Orpheus.
If interested please apply directly and email with an updated resume.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit .
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company in every country in which we operate.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Application Management & Support
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (16 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time