Application Expert SAP S/4 Sourcing & Procurement IMMEDIATELY LIMITED FOR 3 YEARS
FOR THE IVZ AT THE RADIO STATION BERLIN-BRANDENBURG
We are pursuing an ARD-wide project for process harmonization in the SAP area, for which we are looking for you as a responsible and committed expert to support the implementation in the individual project Procurement / Merchandise Management / Contracting and to coordinate the integration in other individual projects and in the broadcasting institutions.
- Coordination: you will work on IT topics for the implementation of the processes in the area of procurement / enterprise resource planning / contract management in SAP S/4 HANA and take over the control, coordination, documentation of these within the overall project.
- Implementation: Based on the functional requirements, you configure the corresponding processes in SAP S/4 HANA (customizing) and ideally master the development of ABAP programs relevant for these processes.
- Transfer: You ensure the target group-specific transfer migration, authorization and interface requirements at the participating broadcasters.
Project expert with a technical or business degree:
- Several years of project experience in SAP implementation projects or comparable SAP projects.
- solid customizing knowledge of the materials management components MM, MM-IM, MM-PUR, ideally also knowledge of eProcurement (e.g. Ariba) as well as ABAP programming skills
- Experience in the environment of the FIORI interface and in the management of SAP migration, authorization and interface issues.
We are the internal IT service provider of ARD, i.e. all ARD broadcasting stations, Deutschlandradio and DW under the leadership of rbb and provide central IT services at the locations in the state broadcasting stations and at Deutschlandradio.
Potsdam or Cologne are preferred as a work location, but another work location at one of our IVZ sites in Leipzig, Hamburg, Munich or Frankfurt at one of the state broadcasting corporations is also possible.
WHAT WE OFFER
Work-life balance: we promote the work-life balance with flexible part-time models, among other things, and offer childcare options and - last but not least - good transport connections.
Fair conditions: Through collectively regulated remuneration of group C of our salary scale, vacation pay, family allowance, capital-forming benefits, company pension plan, 31 days of vacation and a subsidy for the public transport company ticket.
Further development opportunities: With employee appraisals, training opportunities and close cooperation with the ARD-ZDF Media Academy.
Health promotion: company medical care, company integration management and health management with health day, sports communities, canteen and much more.
We promote cultural diversity at rbb and therefore welcome applications from people of all nationalities.
rbb actively promotes professional equality between women and men. In the area of the advertised position, we aim to increase the proportion of women. Applications from women are therefore particularly welcome.
In the case of equal qualifications and corresponding suitability, severely disabled applicants and those treated as equals will be given preferential consideration.
The selected formulations to the person expressly include all genders.
Human Resources Department
Until August 31, 2022.
(Reference number 87/2022)