Certificates, Licenses and Registrations
- Valid driver license issued by the state where employed is strongly preferred
- Valid ISA Certified Tree Worker Certification, or ability to obtain within 6 months
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Basic tree care principals, pruning techniques, tree ID and disease ID
- Tree climbing (above 15 feet), cabling, and safety procedures
- Aerial rescue; safe work practices; proper PPE; hazard recognition; Dig Alert procedures and tree removal techniques; basic knots and rope operation for rigging; emergency tree rescue procedures
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills, ensuring clients' needs are met in an accurate, complete, and timely fashion by demonstrating courtesy, efficiency, and professionalism
- Frequently climbs trees above 15 feet, and performs work on branches or truck platforms
- Frequently required to reach, bend, twist, stoop, crouch, climb and balance on surfaces that may be narrow and/or slippery
- Frequently required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Constantly required to talk, hear, see, sit, stand and walk
- Must be able to see at close vision, distant vision, peripherally, have depth perception and have the ability to adjust focus
Monarch Landscaping WA, LLC is an E-Verify participating employer.
Monarch Landscaping WA, is an On Demand Daily Pay employer.