Graphics & artwork Coordinator
Full time - Monday to Friday (On site role)
We have an excellent opportunity for a Artwork Coordinator to Join a well establish client of ours, you will be responsible for coordinating technical administrative support for all development tasks attributed to the Graphics process. Collaboration with the client, design agencies or 3rd party providers to provide guidance into to the graphics printing process. No two days are the same and you will be working across multiple design styles ensuring lead times are met.
We are looking for Someone with a good understanding of graphic design principles and the demands of a commercial creative environment. A problem solver who can work competently in Adobe Illustrator to create clean, organised artwork for multiple production purposes, which will include print and production artwork.
- Coordination of Graphic development process
- Provides artwork feasibility feedback using a combination of experience and latest software techniques.
- Consulting for clients and graphic agencies in developing the best solutions for the process.
- Using the latest, innovative graphics software and workflows to ensure the highest quality and most consistent output.
- Coordination of Reprographic requirements, colour expectations and proofing needs and adherence to the internal print and repro guidelines
- Responsible for artworks adhering to internal graphics guidelines and requests.
- Ensures consistency and high quality by performing quality control checks of own work and others.
- Communicates with Technicians, Ink Vendors and Proofing Coordinators on lead times and completion dates.
- Coordination of ICD Requirements and the transfer of Graphics documents in a timely manner.
- Digital Colour Management (Pantone Live, Colour Perfection, X-Rite).
- Distribution and approval of all Nominal Colour Standards created during the 1st Production run.
- Keeping assigned documentation in accordance with the applicable company rules.
- Attending meetings with various sites across the UK to discuss printing requirements, specifications and lead times.
- The final Repro files will be utilised to manufacture the printing plates used in the commercial can printing process.
- Communicating with the Graphics and other departments across the business to ensure that PDF s for approval and quality control are sent within the required deadlines.
- Technical Graphics Qualification - not essential would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Software Suite (Acrobat, Illustrator & Photoshop),
- Fluency in the English language (written and verbal),
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Good organisation of own work, proactive and meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent communications skills
Someone who can take dire