Help support our ICUnurses at this Magnet designated facility! We like to promote from within, so you will have the opportunity to grow and develop into a manager role.
About MedStar Health
- Job Summary
- Provides leadership to all unit based staff members. Maintains clinical expertise, ensuring the delivery of quality patient care and customer service excellence. Fosters staff's commitment to improving patient outcomes. Facilitates staff integration to Patient-Centered Care. In collaboration with the Nurse Manager, monitors and makes recommendations related to financial, human and material resources. Assumes 24-hour accountability as necessary. Collaborates with the Nurse Manager, Service Line Director and Senior Leadership as needed.
- Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing.
- 2 years related clinical experience.
- Valid RN license in the State of Maryland.
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Verbal and written communication skills. Basic computer skills preferred.
MedStar Health is dedicated to providing the highest quality care for people in Maryland and the Washington, D.C., region, while advancing the practice of medicine through education, innovation and research. Our 30,000 associates and 5,400 affiliated physicians work in a variety of settings across our health system, including 10 hospitals and more than 300 community-based locations, the largest visiting nurse association in the region, and highly respected institutes dedicated to research and innovation. As the medical education and clinical partner of Georgetown University for more than 20 years, MedStar is dedicated not only to teaching the next generation of doctors, but also to the continuing education and professional development of our whole team. MedStar Health offers diverse opportunities for career advancement and personal fulfillment.