- Responsible for the daily non-clinical operations of their assigned office including patient satisfaction, revenue, profitability, non-clinical team selection, performance, development and other business related functions as delegated by direct supervisors. They are responsible for assisting patients to complete Doctor prescribed treatment plans thereby helping patients get the care they need and fulfilling our mission to give America a healthy mouth.
- Provides superior patient service demonstrating responsiveness and sensitivity to patient needs with urgency to resolve any patient dissatisfaction in accordance with patient needs, company policies and procedures, government regulations and dental board standards.
- Greet and check in patients in a friendly manner.
- Collect co-payments and verify insurance coverage.
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments.
- Prepare new patient charts neatly and accurately.
- Responding to patient billing or financial inquiries, directing to appropriate departments, as necessary.
- Collect and post payments and record receipts.
- Balance nightly deposits and complete credit card processing.
- Executes patient consults to ensure patients understand Doctor prescribed treatment plans; conducts patient chart audits, performs handoffs, conducts consults according to company policies, enters and updates patient treatment plans at the direction of the treating Doctor using the company operational system, and follows-up with patients during subsequent visits to schedule open treatment.
- Works with the Doctor and patient to ensure the patient completes the Doctor prescribed treatment plan; uncovers and removes the patient's barriers for completing treatment; alerts the Doctor when the patient has clinical questions; educates the patient regarding insurance benefits and affordable payment options including third-party patient financing; follows-up with the patient during subsequent patient visits to review completed treatment and schedule appointments for open treatment.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- 2-5 years experience in a sales or retail environment, some combination of management and sales preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to make decisions independently.
- Competitive spirit with a strong desire to succeed, exceed goals, and maximize opportunities.
- Demonstrates the ability to solve common problems and to provide immediate solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills to effectively handle multiple tasks.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
About Aspen Dental-branded practices
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. The practices receive non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization.
Proof of COVID vaccination necessary for employment as a healthcare worker in states with vaccination mandates.