O'Reilly is now hiring Assistant Store Managers who are dedicated to assisting Store Managers in developing team members who deliver excellent customer service and a positive customer experience. These team members will be responsible for all management functions during store manager absences.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supervise counter sales and customer services by ensuring all customers are promptly greeted, all phones are answered in a timely manner, all refunds are handled correctly, etc.
- Help train new team members on store procedures, product knowledge, and sales/customer service
- Provide input relative to a team member's job performance and attitudes for pay for performance evaluations
- Assist store manager with essential store functions, i.e. store accounting, daily invoice checking, inventory control, store security, store and vehicle maintenance, etc.
- Automotive parts experience
- Retail management experience
- Take pride in delivering excellent customer service
- Available to work flexible work schedule
- Thrive in a busy, fast-paced retail environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of cataloging and/or inventory management systems a plus
- Automotive parts, equipment or systems knowledge
- ASE certification preferred
O'Reilly takes pride in our company culture, so team members should also hold our culture values as true to their own. O'Reilly values are centered on Commitment, Dedication, Teamwork, Safety/Wellness, Enthusiasm, Expense Control, Honesty, Professionalism, Respect, Hard Work, and a Win-Win Attitude. Above all is Excellent Customer Service, which is the core of O'Reilly and the most important responsibility of our team members.
Benefits All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please or type in your browser. O'Reilly Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Company to treat all applicants for employment and all team members in a manner that does not discriminate against them because of their race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, military obligation, disability or any other status or characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law.