As the Associate Business Services Analyst, you will be accountable for successful collaboration with internal and external customers and suppliers to meet business needs with attention to simplicity of design and ease of use/interaction. Drive and resolve information requests and communicate the impact to partners. The responsibility of this role is within Global Business Services team in the Data Management Organization. You will have responsibilities within the Product Information Management team and will support data governance for digital marketing and data publication to our customers. You will report to the Manager of Business Services Data Management.
- Support and complete both run and grow projects to support the Data Management Organization's strategic goals
- Participate in strategy discussions and other department discussions to understand and capture high-level business needs
- Identify holistic and automated approaches to data promoting technology solutions
- Present findings that inspire understanding, alignment, and informed decision-making
- Work with large cross-functional teams to size and prioritize bodies of work, while keeping both the organizational goals and end-user experience top of mind
- Oversee and provide guidance to Outsourcer for application administration, development, configuration and continuous improvement opportunities
- Collaborate to define business processes and implement recommended improvements
- Implement tactical and strategic solutions that withstand the variability inherent to the business
- Support tools to manage organizational data, allowing the business to move quickly while following data standards
- Identify opportunities to expand Data Management services to new areas of the business
- Study and interpret understanding of problems and opportunities
- Monitor reporting; build recommendations that promote action / resolution
- Exemplify our values of Integrity, External Focus, Broad-mindedness, Agility, Leadership and Results while creating a vibrant culture
- Bachelor's degree in business related field
- 1+ years related business experience
- Prioritize multiple activities simultaneously
- Domestic and International travel may be required - up to 10%
- At this time, we require applicants for this role to be legally authorized to work in the United States without requiring employer sponsorship either now or in the future
Our Modern Workplace:
- Conagra's culture of collaboration enhances our ability to meet critical business goals, deliver value to customers and consumers and provide you with the flexibility you need to achieve a better work-life balance. We carefully consider each role and how often each team member needs to collaborate in-person. This position requires you work from our Omaha office 2 days a week.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender's®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke's®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit .
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.