KWT Global is welcoming exciting new clients like Laurel Road, Illumina, Pioneer and LiquidIV and we want you, to join us an Associate Vice President, Social Media. Our AVPs have strong strategic skills, a proven ability to generate creative ideas, and the grit and agility to manage complex accounts. At KWT Global, an AVP is a key mentor to mid-level and junior staff, is involved in staffing and company culture, serves as the key strategic lead on accounts and seeks out and closes new business opportunities.
An Associate Vice President, Social Media and duties include:
Strategic Thinking & Planning
- Demonstrate high-level ability to think creatively and plan strategically, cross-functionally, and globally
- Confidently provide high-level corporate reputation and/or brand strategy guidance to senior client contacts
- Develop strategic digital communications programs that integrate the larger marketing mix and incorporate traditional PR efforts
- Serve in a leadership role as a client leader, developing social media strategies, influencer relations plans, and creative activations for clients
- Work with teams to project manage the execution of approved paid and owned social media and influencer strategies, with close adherence to timelines and budgets
- Find opportunities to grow accounts, leveraging capabilities outside of the current scope of work
- Foster core digital and influencer skills within account teams, including social media monitoring and reporting, data and analytics, influencer relationships, digital strategy, and brand positioning
- Oversee development of social listening and competitor reports analyzing content, audience, and performance
- Generate and lead new business proposals
- Grow and develop existing business, and cross-sell services globally
Our ideal candidate:
- 8+ years agency-based experience
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of financial aspects of the business and industry
- An interest in and passion for a variety of industries, from candles to consultancies and everything in between!
- Strong writing, presentation and analytical abilities
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Strongly motivated and proactive in nature
KWT Global is a global brand strategy and public relations agency that employs a purpose-driven, design-thinking approach to marketing and communications. KWT Global's award-winning talent and capabilities footprint includes New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, and London. Additionally, as Stagwell agency (since 2010), we have access to a wide network of more than 50 affiliates and partner agencies around the world. As a multi-specialist agency, we serve clients across dozens of industries and sectors, and combine the most impactful elements of media relations, influencer engagement, digital and social media, and content marketing to help our clients articulate and demonstrate their best selves.'
KWT Global is passionate about being a purpose-driven organization: a values-based agency that is committed to work/life balance for its employees and to pledging profit and time to various charitable organizations. Our workforce brings together a rich diversity of age, race, ethnicity, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, ability and background, and we are proud to have built an inclusive company which gives ample opportunities and support to all our staff so that they can grow and become their best selves as well.