Laser Clinics United Kingdom - Kingston Upon Thames, is looking for full and part time Laser Beauty Therapists to join their team
Why work for Laser Clinics UK?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Uncapped commission structure
- Performance-based bonuses
- Extensive, and ongoing training to develop your knowledge with our modern approach to treatments
- State of the art clinic and equipment
- Full time 38 hours (must be flexible with some weekend work)
- Holiday pay + Occupational sick pay
- Extra day off on your birthday
- Career opportunities: several of our former therapists and clinic managers are now franchisees
- Extensive discounts and benefits on all LCUK product and services
- Discounted treatments for family and friends
- Free access to our employee assistance program
- Minimum qualifications of NVQ Level 3 Beauty and Level 4 Laser Therapy
- Laser hair removal experience
- In clinic experience preferred
- Eager to learn new skills and progress their career
Laser Clinics United Kingdom is the world's leading provider of high-quality aesthetic treatments. We offer laser hair removal, cosmetic injectables and skin treatments at 40 fantastic locations across the UK - and will continue to grow in 2022. With over 190 clinics across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Canada and the United Kingdom we love to offer career pathways as we expand.
If this sounds like a great opportunity, please send your CV. We'd love to hear from you.