Are you a Bid Writer looking for a new opportunity?
A Subcoontratcor is looking for a Bid Writer to be based in their office in New Eltham, Basingstoke or Copthorne!
They need someone who is proficient when using excel and work, using databases, and helping with phasing plans. This experience is not necessary but you MUST have a strong admin background and have worked within Construction/ Civil engineering or Rail before.
THIS IS A PERMANENT or FREELANCE OPPORTUNITY
Based in Basingstoke/ New Eltham/ Copthrone.
The salary varies between £30,000 and £35,000 depending on experience.
Daily duties will include things such as;
- Develop and write winning proposals for Bids
- Interface with bid managers to manage and coordinate bid process and submission
- Drive Continuous Improvement in all submissions and presentations
- Attend kick off and post tender review meetings
- Involved end to end in the bid cycle (pre-PQQ and post-Tender) and allocated to specific Bid Manager for duration
- Able to liaise with Production Coordinator to set up style sheet and templates
- Agree timetable, deliverables and document template with the Bid Manager
- Manage internal system set up, access, communication and information
- Manage customer portal, TQs and changes to scope of tender documents (track these)
- Organise meetings and social events for bid process
- Act as a Bid Manager when agreed
- At least two years experience in bid writing in the construction industry, ideally in Rail
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to multitask
- Good attention to detail
- Strong IT skills in MS Office including Outlook, Excel, Word
If you are a Bid Coordinator and looking for a new opportunity please get in touch OR if you know someone who is suitable refer them and get a chance to win £200!!!
Email me on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.