Reporting to the HR Plant Manager, you will provide Human Resources support to assigned function, including, recruitment and retention, staffing and orientation, employee relations, project management, training and development, and assisting in the coordination of human resource planning initiatives.
- Provide daily business HR partnership and consultation for assigned functional team(s).
- Provide coaching and advice to management on ways to administer HR programs and manage employee issues.
- Help implement approved employee relations' policies and practices, providing assistance to functional leadership.
- Lead overall organization of Human Resource programs within the assigned function, including EEO, unemployment, litigation, retention, termination, turnover, and severance issues
- Partner with HR peers, HR centers of excellence and other business support functions including staffing, Compensation, Payroll, Benefits, Finance and Legal on various needs.
- Help implement approved programs and policies to ensure enhancement and acceptance of diversity and proper EEO/AAP legal compliance.
- Facilitate, in partnership with staffing organization and the business partners, recruitment pipeline for current openings, candidate selection and future recruiting needs.
- Design and execute ad hoc reporting, conducts analysis and draws conclusions that aide in making sound our decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related degree
- 3+ years of professional experience in Human Resources
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Experience with ERISA, EEOC and DOL regulations, employment sourcing, communications, human relations, and management skills
- Experience with benefits and compensation administration, market pricing, labor law, and organizational development
- Experience managing projects
- Experience with PeopleSoft, Workday or other HRIS
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender's®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke's®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit .
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.