Part time- Drivers Needed in El Cajon!
Transdev El Cajon is Hiring Immediately for PART TIME- Bus Drivers.
We are looking for safe, friendly Drivers to transport the local community to work, school, shopping, medical appointments, personal trips, and other destinations in the El Cajon area. How we are keeping our employees and customers safe:
Strict adherence to CDC Guidelines
Enhanced vehicle cleaning/disinfecting measures with concentrated focus on high frequency touch areas
PPE Distribution (Hand Sanitizer, masks, gloves)
Social Distancing Enforced
Enhanced facility cleaning/disinfecting measures with concentrated focus on high frequency touch areas What we offer
Able to earn top pay in 4 years
Paid CDL training
Ability to advance your career Must be able to work/train full time hours for the first 6 weeks. Part time schedule will be available after training is completed.
Accepting Walk Ins.
On the spot interviews and offers!
544 Vernon Way, El Cajon Ca 92020 If you have any questions call or text 213 -2982 TEXT "Transdevcareers" to 97211 Responsibilities
- Drive a transit bus and transport passengers safely, timely and efficiently
- Greet passengers, accept fare payment, and maintain a safe environment
- Properly report all incidents, accidents, mechanical concerns
- Other duties as required to ensure a safe and courteous ride for our passengers
Job Locations USA-CA-El Cajon Posted Date 3 days ago (8/3/2022 6:13 PM) Requisition ID 25 Position Category Driver/Operator - Bus, Paratransit, Taxi, Limo, Shuttle Internal Reference 326 Company/Division Transdev Services
- Be at least 21 years old with a high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- A valid drivers license in good standing with the ability to obtain a CDL permit
- Possess excellent customer service and communication skills
- Punctual with an emphasis on attendance About Transdev: Based near Chicago, Transdev is the largest private-sector operator of multiple modes of transit in North America, including bus, rail, streetcar, paratransit, and shuttle services. Transdev is committed to being the trusted partner of cities and transit authorities through quality execution and innovations in mobility. Its parent company, Transdev Group, is a leading global operator and integrator of mobility operating in 17 countries and provides passengers every day the freedom to connect to what they care about in their cities. May change based upon local Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request. Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.