Cardio Lab/Stress Test Registered Nurse
Cardio Lab/Stress Test Registered Nurse | New York | Pays Up To $3,245 Per Week
Rapid Staff has an immediate opening for a Cardio Lab/Stress Test RN. The RN will be responsible for skilled nursing care of cardiac patients in an outpatient setting. Performing and managing diagnostic testing including exercise treadmills, nuclear treadmills, and Holter monitors. The RN will also room and assess patients, schedule, and coordinate care.
Cardio Lab/Stress Test RN Responsibilities:
- Conducts initial patient interviews and makes preliminary assessments of test data. Prepares study for physician interpretation. Plans care for each patient.
- Performs ETT's (Exercise Tolerance Test) and Nuclear stress tests per policy and procedure. Works closely with physicians and Cardiac Rehab/Cardiology Supervisor to assure accurate and timely test results. REQUIREMENT
- Monitors patients before, during, and after procedures. Provides patient and family education.
- Assists with special procedures by monitoring patients (e.g. stress-echo studies, tilt table studies, etc). REQUIREMENT
- Recognizes emergency situations and responds according to policy/protocol.
- Navy Blue Scrubs
- NY State RN license required
- AHA BLS and AHA ACLS
- COVID VACCINE REQUIRED per state law
- Minimum: Two years of patient care experience. Experience in arrhythmia recognition
- Preferred: ICU or Cardiology nursing experience, and/or experience with stress testing.
- $72 per Straight Hour - 40-hour weekly guarantee
- Per Diem: $35 per day NON-TAXED
- UP to $600 round trip upon successful completion of 8-week contract
Why RapidStaff, because we offer-
- Highest Pay
- Quick start dates, most deployments within 72 hours after you have been submitted
- Strike and work stoppage opportunities
- Short term, crisis, and emergency response opportunities as short as 2 weeks
- Daily Meal and Incidental stipends
- Housing provided at no cost or opt for the stipend
- Travel Reimbursement
- Resume building assignments at premier hospitals
- Opportunities to make a difference!