Job Title: Care Assistant
Locations: Wirral (All areas available - Eastham, Bromborough, Spital, Port Sunlight, New Ferry, Rock Ferry, Bebington, Higher Bebington)
Pay Rate: £11
Shifts available: Range of shifts available
Guaranteed hours available
No experience necessary as our training will provide you with the best foundation needed to start your career in health care.
Being a Care Assistant is more than just a job, it's a calling. You will be helping elderly and vulnerable people to remain in their own homes whilst receiving the assistance they need to maintain a quality of life, and more importantly putting a smile on their face! So if you are looking for a role that is both rewarding and fulfilling as well as being a part of a Branch that has most recently received a 'Good CQC Report' this could be for you!
Here at Sage Care, we focus on outcome-based support planning tailoring our service to each individual service user with values including; We Care, We Listen, We Strive and We Build.
Duties will include:
- Personal Care (bathing/showering/toileting/etc)
- Preparing and serving meals/snacks
- Assisting with medication
- Light domestic duties
- Enhanced occupational maternity and adoption pay
- Enhanced occupational paternity pay entitlement
- Death in Service Payment
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free DBS
- Excellent training, ongoing professional development and defined career opportunities once working with us
- LifeWorks Benefits & Wellbeing Platform (benefits include high street shopping offers, great for upcoming Christmas shopping! and many other benefits.)
- 28 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Free uniform
- Refer a friend Scheme
Key skills and attributes required:
- No previous Care experience required!
- Caring, compassionate and a good listener
- An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with people
- Enhanced DBS
'APPLY TODAY' to 'Be one of the people that make a difference!'