Many Routes Under 36 Hours Out
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus
Every day, the country's most successful restaurant chains rely on The SYGMA Network to supply everything from fresh beef and produce to silverware and cleaning supplies. SYGMA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sysco Corporation, a Fortune 100 company, and one of the largest foodservice distributors in the United States.
- Average $100,000/year
- $10,000 sign-on bonus
- Many routes under 36 hours out
- Component pay, the more you drive the more you earn!
- Dedicated routes
- $1,500 referral bonus
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k and Stock Purchase Plan
- Highly maintained equipment
- Drive both team and single DEDICATED ROUTES!
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License
- Ability to pass a DOT Physical
- Provide best-in-class customer service
- Ability to drive at night
- Must unload deliveries into restaurants
- Willing to work assigned or bid routes; adaptable to changes
- Must have a high school diploma/GED (completion of a tractor-trailer driving school will be accepted instead of, or in addition to a high school diploma)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.