- Drive over established routes or territory to sell and deliver dairy products.
- Maintains existing accounts, works to build strong customer relationship.
- Distributes all authorized products to all accounts.
- Maintain company property such as trucks, computers, cell phones, money and etc.
- Required to adhere to company policies. Must abide by all D.O.T. and company D.O.T. guidelines.
- Route Sales Driver must be dependable, responsible, trust worthy, early riser, willing to work long and flexible hours.
- This person must possess and maintain a CDL Class B with Airbrake and be able to pass a DOT physical including a drug test.
- This person must have basic skills in math, reading and writing. Basic math skills include addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- This person is also responsible for the dairy case at their stops on the route. These duties include keeping the stock rotated properly and the appearance of the product acceptable.
- This person also will have a great amount of customer contact and therefore should have or be able to attain sales skills.
- Must be able to drive, stand, walk, kneel, lift and bend required for virtually the entire shift.
- Balance pulling product, climb in and out of truck.
- Ability to lift and /or move up to six cases on hand truck.(Cases weigh 20 to 55 lbs.)
- Must be able to work in indoor and outdoor environment, cold and hot temperatures.
Other duties as assigned by the supervisor will be required.
Route Sales experience preferred.
Prairie Farms Dairy, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability