Meet DCC Propane:
DCC Propane, LLC, a division of DCC plc, has served communities for over 70 years providing propane for residential, agricultural, commercial, and industrial uses, and water conditioning services since 1962. We are continuing to grow and are currently represented by a team of over 900 dedicated and passionate professionals who live and work in 29 states operating under a number of strong regional brands. The business has succeeded in maintaining a strong family-feel with an unwavering commitment to world-class safety standards and customer service with competitive compensation and benefits. Why Work for Us? Hicksgas
is part of the DCC Propane family. We strongly believe in taking care of our employees so that they can take care of our customers. Our people are what set DCC Propane apart and are essential to our future growth, whether it is by welcoming a new brand into the DCC family or a new employee into our team, we are driven to ensure that our team members have everything they need to be successful. atone way we do that, both at work and at home, is by offering a best-in-class benefit plan to our employees. This includes Medical, Vision, and Dentals plans for you and your family, as well as supplemental insurance programs, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, and Paid Time Off plus holidays.
The Delivery Drivers will deliver, service and/or install bulk and non-bulk propane, propane utilization equipment, and/or miscellaneous materials to customers in an assigned territory and to assist as needed with general water system maintenance and repairs where water solutions are offered. Customer service will be a large part of the duties along with care and maintenance of the assigned vehicle, completion of all necessary paperwork and maintaining all DOT requirements for the proper handling and distribution of propane. Schedule:
Standard schedule is Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm. Occasional weekends, on-call shifts, and overtime available. Extended hours typical during busy season of October to March. Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Operate all assigned vehicles in accordance with company policies and procedures, and comply with all federal, state and local codes and regulations for the safe operations of a commercial motor vehicle.
- Handle the delivery schedule with multiple stops per day as directed.
- Resolve or escalate customer inquiries and/or complaints as needed.
- Demonstrate responsibility regarding the care, condition, safe handling and securing of all company and customer equipment and property at all times.
- Ensure all required paperwork is in order, complete, accurate and legible and submit to supervisor at end of each business day.
- Crosstrain in the service area to ensure timely response to general customer needs in propane and/or water where offered.
- Maintain professionalism, integrity, security, image and confidentiality of information and records as required by the position.
- Attend all safety meetings, training and/or in-services as required.
- Regular attendance at the worksite is required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Maintain a valid CDL driver's license with appropriate endorsements.
- Have knowledge and understanding of the Federal and State DOT rules and regulations.
- Have general mechanical abilities.
- Must be able to work in a team atmosphere.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to read maps and have a good knowledge of geographical area
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.