CDL Route Driver
Location: Morrow, GA, United States
Date Posted: Aug 4, 2022
Category: Driver - Route Sales
Job ID: 114971
Apply Now >
$3000 Sign on Bonus
Safety-Kleen in Morrow, GA is looking for a CDL Route Driver to join their safety conscious team! As a Sales Route Driver you will visit customer locations to provide onsite service for parts washer machines, collect used solvent and upsell a variety of products and other Safety Kleen Services.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments.;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Driving to customer locations to deliver/set up parts washer machines;
- Up-selling new lube oil and allied products to new and existing customer locations;
- Prospecting and generating new leads in the field;
- Picking up 55-gallon containers of various fluids, oil filters etc.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL license preferred.
- Previous Box truck experience is an asset;
- Ability to obtain a Hazmat and Tanker Endorsement upon hire;
- Previous Route Sales experience is preferred;
- Previous Commercial Driving experience is required;
- Previous Customer Service experience is an asset.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen? Click Here () to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Apply Now >
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant, byclicking here. ()
In compliance with the American Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Clean Harbors, please call or email email protected
For a link to machine readable files of in-network provider rates and out-of-network allowed amounts and billed charges for covered items and services under our employee medical program, please visitbcbstx.comor byclicking here. ()