About Agape Care
A leading hospice, palliative, and pediatric comfort care provider in the Southeast, Agape Care Group is dedicated to serving patients and families with love and delivering the highest quality care. Our network consists of Agape Care South Carolina and Agape Care Georgia, and at any location within our company, you'll find a career that means something. You'll not only have the opportunity to use your skills to make a real difference, but you'll also be part of an inclusive, respectful work environment filled with peers who have answered the call to care for others.
We've worked hard to build a culture of caring and service that reverberates throughout Agape Care, and we'd love for you to join our family.
Who We Are Looking For
A certified nursing assistant who epitomizes our values, including integrity, authenticity, and steadfastness. If you're ready to make a difference in the lives of others and in the community, this is the place for you.
As an essential part of the patient-care team, our certified nursing assistants impact our patients by providing physical, emotional, and spiritual support to patients and families when it's needed most. Working under the direction and supervision of the registered nurses, as a certified nursing assistant, you'll assist patients with daily activities, monitor patient conditions, and report any changes to the care team. Most importantly you'll assist in creating meaningful experiences for your patients and their families.
Key Benefits to Joining Our Family
- We're committed to building a culture where everyone has the opportunity to make a meaningful impact and are dedicated to providing an inclusive, respectful workplace.
- We empower our employees with the tools and resources they need to be successful. From uniform stipends and cutting-edge technologies to a company car fleet program, our employees are equipped with the tools they need to care for our patients.
- We care for our employees so they can provide a superior patient-family experience. From generous 401k opportunities to employee wellness programs, we prioritize our employees' well-being each and every day.
- We invest in professional development opportunities to inspire our employees. Through educational programs, seminars, and workshops, our employees have the opportunity to build their careers and reach professional goals.
- The health and safety of our employees is a key priority. As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, we provide weekly emergency plans and communications, the opportunity for vaccinations, and a dedicated employee hotline, as well as other resources for our team members and their families.
Our Company Mission
Agape Care's mission is to serve with love, providing comfort and support through compassionate care and meaningful experiences. For our team members, these aren't empty words. In every interaction, no matter how big or small, we're dedicated to providing a superior experience for patients facing life-limiting illnesses and their families.
- A heart to serve patients and families and a passion for providing the best possible care
- Education: Maintain state certification as a certified nursing assistant
- Experience: 1+ years of nursing assistant experience in a hospital or long-term care facility
- Required: Reliable transportation. Ability to sit, stand, bend, move intermittently and lift at least 25lbs and bear the weight of an average adult effectively.