Join Our Team: Put the CARE back in CAREER - Join our team today! Employee Perks!: Clean, Neat & Newly Renovated Facility, Consistent work and holiday rotations to provide you with a great work/life balance, Discounted employee meals, Enjoy being a part of a strong and diverse team, Free On-Site Parking, Friendly and supportive staff, Generous PTO & holiday package, Uniform Provided From: USD $15.50/Hr. Overview:
Sign on Bonus $2500 FT or $1500 PT
All shifts are available and Full Time or Part Time status!
Base rate increases with experience.
Certified nursing assistants (CNA) provide personal and nursing care to meet the physical and emotional needs of residents in Elderwood skilled nursing facilities (SNF). They are under the direction of a licensed nurse. State specific certification is required.
Elderwood at Wheatfield Perks:
- NEW Weekly Pay Schedule
- Employee Appreciation Events throughout the month
- 401K Retirement Plan and company match after 1 year of employment.
- Direct and monitor the personal care duties carried out by Nursing Assistants of an assigned team.
- Report to Charge Nurse unusual symptoms, daily needs and progress of residents.
- Notify Charge Nurse of changes in residents' conditions or needs
- Follow the Profile of Care for each resident and monitor the performance of the Nursing Assistants in carrying out the appropriate aspects of the care plan.
- Responsible for responding immediately to residents' requests.
- Assist residents with the following Activities of Daily Living (ADL), according to their plan of care and individual needs.
Base wages increase with experience!
- Seventeen (17) years of age required; high school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Employment Certificate/Permit required for 17 years of age.
- Registration in the State Nurse Aide Registry (CNA) is required. Active on the State Nursing Aide Registry with no findings or convictions of resident abuse, mistreatment or misappropriation of property.
- Training and work experience in a geriatric setting preferred.
- Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- Caring and respectful attitude towards residents
- Physical stamina for constant activity required.
- Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence required.
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from vaccination.
EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.