OverviewClass A CDL Driver
Cutting edge environmental management firm is seeking dynamic and energetic people who are interested in a career in the environmental services industry! Experience is preferred but we will train the right people!
You have the talent and motivation, but you need a team that is committed to helping you succeed- a team that is as dedicated to its employees as it is to its customers!
We dont just promise growth opportunity, we create
it through employee training, and mentoring!
Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity. Essential responsibilities and duties include:
Most important responsibility:
- Pick up and deliver hazardous and non-hazardous waste and materials with a sharp focus on customer service
- Drive long distances for waste trips and drum pick-ups
- Complete your own paperwork (manifests, logs, books of landing)
- Assist Dispatcher, as requested
- Show determination/eagerness to learn and retain a basic knowledge of daily work practices
- Develop an understanding of DOT, EPA & OSHA regulations and TEI's Health and Safety Practices
- Routinely perform pre- and post-trip inspections
- WOW! Internal and external customers
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Class 'A' Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Hazmat endorsement required, Tanker endorsement preferred
- Basic knowledge of (or interest in) the hazardous waste field
- Self motivation with the desire to learn
- Successful completion of OSHA/ DOT physical examination which includes drug and alcohol screening
- Availability and willingness to drive overnight for waste and drum pick-ups
- This is a Safety Sensitive Position
- Completion of 40 Hour OSHA, CPR and First Aid Training
- Experience driving Hazmat and placarding your own vehicle
- Experience completing your own paperwork
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements
- Gyms at select branch locations.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan with co. contribution.
- Very Generous Tuition Reimbursement Program - WOW!
- TONS of safety training with opportunities for external trainings and certifications!
- Paid time off and select paid holidays!
- Mentorship & Career Succession Planning
- Opportunity be involved with employee-led resource groups
- Relocation Opportunities
- Auto/Home insurance discounts, pet assistance discount plans, discounted movie passes & more!
For further information on Triumvirate & the exciting work that we are doing in the industry, please visit our LinkedIn page - Triumvirate LinkedIn
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).