We are growing and have an excellent opportunity for a Class A driver for sewer & water services repairs/replacements.
- Follow OSHA and Root-Rooter safety procedures
- Interact with customers as needed
- Perform manual labor in an open excavation
- Operate and maintain equipment
- Work in confined spaces and open trenches
- Current CDL Class A license
- Construction experience a plus in both residential and commercial
- Able to work in confined spaces and open trenches
- Complete jobs within specified time lines
- Able to help out in excavation digs, equipment operator a major plus.
- Trenchless water, sewer & gas experience a plus
- Work a flexible schedule that may include nights and weekends
At Roto-Rooter we believe that investing in our employees is the best investment we can make. We also care about the health and welfare of our employees and their families. Thats why we are proud of our extensive employee benefit package including:
- Medical insurance with a Prescription Drug Card
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Profit Sharing
Roto-Rooter offers excellent career paths for military veterans and personnel who are planning to transition into new civilian professions. Throughout our 86 years in business, we've learned that service training, and the military structure veterans are used to, are a good fit at our company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, military status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
LI-MB1 External Company Name: Roto-Rooter Services Company
External Company URL:
Street: 3731 William Penn Hwy (US 22)