***$5000 SIGN ON BONUS***
Safety-Kleen Woburn MA is looking for an Oil Sales & Service Driver to join their safety conscious team! The successful candidate will be responsible for collecting used oil from pre-established local customer locations and transport back to a company facility for disposal using a tank truck. This role may also be required to sell new lube products and/or services to pre-existing route customers.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Loading and offloading truck at customer locations and at company disposal facilities;
- Clean out sediment from tanks and sinks;
- Recommend potential products or services to customers by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs;
- Up-sell services and products at customer locations and generate new leads in the field;
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with customers;
- Able to work overtime as required.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Experience in a previous customer service/sales role is preferred
- Previous route/sales driving experience is an asset
- Class B CDL with no restrictions
- Tanker endorsement is needed
- The ability to use a mobile hand-held device
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.