Client Manager Job Vacancy
We are delighted to be representing a thriving, modern accountancy firm in their search for a Client Manager in Bury to join their close-knit team and oversee the work of the audit team for a diverse portfolio of clients.
This opportunity will suit someone who is ACA, ACCA or CA qualified, with demonstrable general experience within an accountancy practice. You will be able to effectively communicate technical matters in an easy-to-understand way for clients and an elevated level of attention to detail will also be essential for this role.
With several roles reporting into the Client Manager, you'll be a natural leader that can nurture a positive working environment, whilst ensuring the highest quality service is delivered. This role will also be a position of support to the Directors, so you'll be able to accept autonomous responsibility to oversee projects to completion.
This successful firm is growing at pace so you'll need to be comfortable offering creative and innovative ideas as to how the practice can keep up with the needs of their clients as they grow into the next big businesses in the UK and beyond.
- Manage and review the preparation of statutory and management accounts from planning to completion.
- Manage and oversee the preparation of tax statements and computations.
- Oversee WIP and ensure deadlines are met.
- Preparation and review of financial statements.
- Mentor new trainees?and support with their learning and development.
- Monitor and nurture client relationships.
- Problem solving.
- Able to work alongside and part of the senior management team and support with company growth.
- Assist with target setting and department budgeting.
- Ability to identify services that will add value to your portfolio of clients.
- Confident in networking to promote the department.
- Overseeing the accounting team and championing the firm's values within the team.
- Provide professional and personable client-facing communication skills.
- Set an example for the team as a natural leader.
About this firm
This Client Manager job in Bury is based within a highly regarded firm of accountants that provides a tailored service, adopting a client centric approach. This firm is an independent practice but benefits from being part of a highly successful national network.
By building trusted and long-lasting relationships, their experienced team supports a diverse and loyal client portfolio.
Looking for a likeminded professional who is eager to learn from an experience team, this role will suit someone who is motivated to deliver and build upon a strong audit skillset.
- £45,000 to £55,000 pa.
- Full-time, permanent role.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Pension contribution.
- Supportive and transparent culture.
The Successful Applicant
- ACA, ACCA or CA qualified with demonstrable experience within practice
- Self-motivated and reliable who is eager to progress
- Technically efficient in both tax and accounting
- A drive to deliver technical knowledge as a point of call for the team
- Previous supervisory experience, with a positive attitude
- Confident in reviewing processes and improving systems to boost efficiency
- Strong communication skills are essential, both verbal and written
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms. .
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Bury and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.