Position Summary This Position is Contingent Upon Contract Award All Candidates Signed Will be on a Contingent Basis
MAG Aerospace is bidding on a contract which supports the Department of the Navys Integrated Command and Control (C2) and Intelligence (IC2&I) Division with research, planning, design, engineering, prototype development, software development, integration, testing, and specified technology solutions.
We are hiring for a Computer Network Architect (Junior)
to support the overall engineering development of the contract
The majority of the positions will work in the Patuxent River / St. Inigoes, Maryland region but a few positions will work out of:
- Langley Air Force Base, Hampton, VA.
- Beale Air Force Base in Beale, CA.
- Keyport, WA.
- Osan U.S. Air Force Base, South Korea.
- Camp Smith, Oahu, Hawaii
- Colorado Springs, CO.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Duties include, but not limited to:
- Perform tasking that involves engineering development, integration and interface design analysis, installation, integration, fielding and field analysis, operation, maintenance, and testing of DoD/IC communication systems and networks hardware and software.
- Qualified personnel shall have the foregoing experience relating to local, regional, and WANs, and DoD/IC communication systems and networks supporting voice, video, data, and imagery information.
Requirements Minimum RequirementsExperience:
Education / Certifications:
- 3 years of Direct Experience working as a Computer Network Architect with the coordinated Bachelors Degree detailed below
- At least 1 year of the 3 years of experience must be with DoD/IC network design, administration, operations, procedures, and troubleshooting.
- Bachelors Degree in any of the following: Engineering or engineering discipline; Computer science or IT discipline
- In Lieu of a Bachelors Degree, 7 total years of experience working as a Computer Network Architect is required WITH an Associates Degree
- Candidates maintaining NO degree can be considered if they have in total 9 years of work experience as a Computer Network Architect
Other Qualifications Special Note:
- SECRET AS OF NOW BUT MIGHT REQUIRE TOP SECRET/SCI - CURRENT/ACTIVE (SCI Eligible) IN THE FUTURE
The position is contingent upon candidates ability to meet physical and medical requirements as needed by the position; including compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local jurisdictional requirements.
Government or customer site-specific requirements may include, but are not limited to, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination status, except in circumstances where a candidate is legally entitled to an accommodation.
Company Policy MAG Aerospace (MAG) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to our positions.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.Click below for the EEO is The Law and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination supplement posters.MAG Aerospace (MAG) is committed to providing an online application process that is accessible to all, including individuals with a disability, by offering an alternative way to apply for job openings. This alternative method is available for those who cannot otherwise complete the online application due to a disability or need for accommodation.MAG provides reasonable accommodation to applicants under the guidance of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam-Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, and certain state and/or local laws.If you need assistance due to a disability, please contact the MAG Aerospace Recruiting email: or call .