Consulting Senior Manager - Enterprise Architecture
More and more of our customers are requiring assistance in designing systems to meet their long-term goals. Enterprise architects ensure that business and technology are in alignment by linking the business mission, strategy, and processes of an organization to its technology strategy, and by documenting this using multiple architectural models or views. This results in showing how the current and future needs of an organization will be met in an efficient, sustainable, and adaptable manner.
We are looking for an individual to provide Enterprise Architecture leadership within the Systems and Process Modernization Practice. The Senior Manager Enterprise Architecture will advise and manage clients and internal projects; Work directly with CHCs Executive Team to develop service lines or focus areas from a business development, staffing, and methodology perspective; Responsible for FT Service delivery; Participate as needed, in CHC Company planning and management meetings.
- Provide strategic, tactical and operational consulting services related to healthcare information technology and related architectures
- Define and design technical architecture artifacts taken based on client requirements specifications to create a solutions architecture to meet business requirements
- Collaborate with clients to define the target architectures, and the roadmaps and timescales for these architectures to ensure the most effective use of technology and digital services
- Work with clients to develop and deliver technical solutions from initial concept, requirements gathering, specification, design, delivery, acceptance and in to operational support
- Deliver high quality implementation of the defined solutions to facilitate realization of client benefit
- Educate clients on appropriate frameworks, standards, libraries and approaches
- Lead client engagements and ensure each project meets its objectives/deliverables
- Lead project teams, handle client interactions and manage budgets
- Enforce the use of standards to ensure consistency and quality of work product
- Obtain and maintain relevant certifications
- Move comfortably between multiple and varying client engagements from long term implementation projects to short and concise assessment or strategy projects
- 10+ years experience in Enterprise Architecture preferably with at least 5 years experience within a Health plan
- 7 to 9 years of experience in e-business architecture design and support
- Experience with best practice software development, integration, and configuration management methodologies and project management office reporting
- Experience with Core Administrative Systems (Facets, QNXT, Amysis, Health Rules, etc.)
- Experience with enterprise application integration (EAI) business process automation (BPA) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools
- Must have experience with ANSI X12 transactions standard and formats.
- Experience with HL7 and FHIR preferred
- Expert knowledge of SQL Server 2005+, including SSMS, SSRS, SSIS, and OLTP/OLAP features
- Expert knowledge of data tools such as Power BI, Tableau or Spotfire.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Experience with Project Management and SDLC Concepts
- Must have managed large scale projects
- Must have experience with multiple platforms, operating systems, RDBMS, and integrated development environments
- Must have experience with relational data modeling, database design, and portal applications
- Working knowledge of TOGAF and UML
- PMP Certification preferred
- Masters degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field; or a bachelors degree and equivalent amount of experience.
li-remote Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at and the supplemental information at
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcares Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information () .
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicant will reveive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status.