In this role you will work to efficiently trim cannabis plants, while creating minimal waste, resulting in a high-quality product that is compliant and ready for sale or processing. This person will be responsible for maintaining and following cultivation procedures.
- Hand trim flower from plants in a quick and efficient manner, while ensuring a quality product
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Sit for long periods of time while focusing on detail-oriented trimming, as well as post trim upkeep
- Track the amount of unusable waste for each plant/batch, in addition to usable by-products
- Demonstrate proficiency with weights, measurements, and math
- Assure daily compliance with Company policies including but not limited to: state/local regulation compliance, security protocols, access protocols, dress code, and work schedules
- Basic weights and measurement skills, ability to operate a scale
- Ability to stand on feet or sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to use repetitive use of hands, wrists, and forearms
- Must have the ability to focus on a task for long periods of time
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Must be 21 + years of age
- Must be able to obtain a state issued cultivation badge
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Candidate must be a self-starter, flexible to work in a collaborative structure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must have accuracy and consistency while trimming and weighing product
- Familiarity with warehouse procedures
- Experience with legal marijuana growing, cultivating, and trimming preferred
About Ascend Wellness Holdings
Ascend is a vertically integrated cannabis cultivator, processor and provisioning center operator with assets in Michigan, Illinois, Massachusetts and Ohio. We seek to foster a robust and inclusive cannabis industry through a premium, unmatched customer-focused retail experience. We currently operate a provisioning center in Morenci, Battle Creek and Detroit. We are looking to build a world-class team that will help carry out our mission of helping to shape the future of cannabis as a leading healthcare solution. We are committed to improving the quality of our patient's lives by offering unrivaled quality, consistency and meticulously curated products that satisfy our customers unique, individual needs. Our provisioning centers will set a new standard of excellence, emphasizing health and wellness. As a team that is committed to our values, our people and our communities, we are looking for people who are inspired by our vision and looking to take roles with us as we expand nationally.
When it comes to customer service experience, our dispensaries will set a new standard of excellence, emphasizing health and wellness. As a team that is committed to our values, our people, and our communities; we are looking for people who are inspired by our vision and stay dedicated to our mission as we scale continuously.
Our people are our greatest asset. Our teams are comprised of a group of skilled and passionate professionals and partners from a diverse range of fields. We believe in not only building a diverse team but creating a space where ALL feel welcome and training our leaders to not only be inclusive themselves but to inspire their teams to be the same. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. We believe in providing competitive compensation, quality benefits and a work environment that fosters creativity, hard work and leverage every one of our employees' unique skills while giving them what it takes to advance those said skills and learn new ones. We sweat the details to ensure our teams are confident and excited to provide best in class service to our customers and communities we serve.
Equal opportunity employer
Ascend Wellness Holdings, LLC and its subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer and celebrate the population of differences and does not discriminate in its hiring / hiring practices, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.