Internal Medicine opening in Dallas, Texas. Job Description & Requirements
Dallas Texas Internal Medicine - Concierge Medicine Physician with Partnership Track in Texas
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Mon-Fri 8-5
An established concierge practice dedicated to providing highly attentive, specialized medical care is seeking a qualified candidate who is board-certified or board-eligible in internal medicine to join its team. This position offers competitive compensation and a highly desirable quality of life while living and working in Dallas, one of the most sought-after metro areas in the nation.Opportunity Highlights
- Turnkey practice opportunity-concierge medicine service
- Established patient panel beginning on Day 1
- Low patient volume
- Up to $350,000 base salary
- Ample PTO-5 weeks off in Year 1
- Sign-on bonus + relocation assistance provided
- Comprehensive benefits available
- Partnership potential
Home to more than 7 million individuals, the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex is a perfect place to call home. With access to plenty of local lakes, parks, and trails for outdoor recreation and a thriving arts and culture scene, you ll never run out of things to do!
- Ability to live in one of Dallas incredible suburbs
- No state income tax in Texas
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state and prestigious local universities
- Renowned attractions, including the Deep Ellum entertainment district and the Fort Worth Stockyards
- Home to professional sports teams, including the Dallas Cowboys
- Convenient access to a local international airport
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Texas and must be board eligible or certified in Internal Medicine.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Internist, Internal Medicine, Internal Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md