Security Cleared Data Engineer
Exciting cyber security consulting firm is looking for an experienced Data Engineer. This role is part of the National Security Fundamental business. A leader in the cyber defence industry, using intelligence-led insights to help defend Governments, Nations, and Societies from cyber-attacks and financial crime. Developing operational solutions and delivering mission-critical services to Law Enforcement Agencies and Government departments.
What you'll be doing:
- Designing, developing, and supporting data collection, integration, and ETL applications to make information and data available to stakeholders and technical interface.
- Defining how and where data is created, mastered, and destroyed to ensure proper control over the lifecycle of corporate data assets
- Using categories of products that can be used to collect, integrate, store, visualize and govern data and metadata
- Define metadata to provide searchability and governance (including Records Management) for unstructured data.
Do you have what it takes?
- Experience in ETL tools (Python) and Big Data Applications.
- Knowledge of Open Source software and can evaluate platforms against products.
- Knowledge of database concepts (NoSQL, Big Data, Unstructured) and data modeling techniques.
Base salary up to £75,000
£6,000 car allowance + 10% bonus