Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH)
is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.). Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 1000, and the Fortune 500
and we are among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Practice - AIA - Artificial Intelligence and Analytics About AI & Analytics:
Artificial intelligence (AI) and the data it collects and analyzes will soon sit at the core of all intelligent, human-centric businesses. By decoding customer needs, preferences, and behaviors, our clients can understand exactly what services, products, and experiences their consumers need. Within AI & Analytics, we work to design the future-a future in which trial-and-error business decisions have been replaced by informed choices and data-supported strategies!
By applying AI and data science, we help leading companies to prototype, refine, validate, and scale their AI and analytics products and delivery models! Cognizant s AIA practice takes insights that are buried in data, and provides businesses a clear way to transform how they source, interpret and consume their information. Our clients need flexible data structures and a streamlined data architecture that quickly turns data resources into informative, meaningful intelligence. Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications Basic qualifications:
- Design, develop, and support AWS-based data lake and data warehouse solution
- Develop process flows using Python, Pyspark for Data ingestion, validation, enrichment, and extraction services
- Develop and support batch and real-time data pipelines built using AWS Serverless services
- Develop and configure S3 Athena Lambda, Glue, Dynamo DB, Kinesis, and SQS-related components
- Develop a framework to perform extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of SQL and No-SQL data sources
- Perform unit testing and integration testing using SonarQube and implement quality validation rules defined by stakeholders
- Work hand in hand with data modelers, data develop0ers, and business SMEs to ensure the data needs and business rules are accurately captured, understood and delivered
- Possess a Bachelor s degree or higher from an accredited institution
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience performing software and/or data analytics requirements gathering and analysis in a private-public, government, or military environment
- Proficient in the programming language, Python, and experience in enterprise-wide solution
- Experience working as a Data Engineer role in designing and implementing AWS Serverless technologies such as Glue, Lambda, Kinesis, DynamoDB, and Aurora
- Experience with Python modules such as Pandas/Unit test and SonarQube
- Experience with the following tools: Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and SQL
- Experience with Snowflake and the related processes would be given high preference
- Experience with GIT, Github, and JIRA.
- Knowledge of software engineering development life cycle, Agile methodologies, coding, standards testing, and operations
The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Cognizant reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Cognizant is committed to ensuring that all current and prospective associates are afforded equal opportunities and treatment and a work environment free of harassment.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.