Remote Work Available
The Business Intelligence Solutions Architect is responsible for the implementation of architectural solutions, surrounding NAHs primary data warehouse domains (i.e., Acute Care EHR, Interoperability & ACO, and System ERP). S/he will serve as a resource with an in-depth comprehension of the inter-dependencies of data within healthcare environments and as a primary conduit to Business Intelligence for project teams during new solution implementations.
- Provides technical leadership in application architecture planning, upholding alignment across domains and enabling functions throughout (vertically) and across (horizontally) platforms.
- Collaborates with IT and functional teams across the organization to implement comprehensive architectural solutions to current and future business challenges.
- Supports the design, configuration, development, implementation, and operation of the organization's integrated source data systems.
- Identifies opportunities that will drive improvements in performance, scalability, re-usability, and alignment of solutions with stakeholder requirements.
- Ensures solution architecture approach is consistent and developed based on program road-maps, reference architectures, and enterprise platforms.
- Serves as a liaison between different parties, understanding business, technical, and data requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of Database and Data Modeling best practices, as well as an in-depth comprehension of the inter-dependencies of data, within healthcare environments.
- Champion Data Stewardship, by working with data source owners and subject matter experts to regularly validate the completeness and accuracy of data.
- Assists with the advancement of Data and Analytics education, throughout the organization.
- Responsible for reporting any safety-related incident in a timely fashion through the Midas/RDE tool; attends all safety-related training programs; performs work in a safe manner; monitors work environment for possible safety issues and ensures others are also performing work in a safe manner.
- Stays current and complies with state and federal regulations/statutes and company policies that impact the employee's area of responsibility.
- If required for the position, ensures all certifications and/or licenses are up-to-date and valid prior to expiration dates.
- Completes all company mandatory modules and required job-specific training in the specified time frame.
High School Diploma or GED and 8+ years of relevant experience- Required
Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of relevant experience- Required
Master's Degree- Preferred
Certificates and Licensure
Relevant certifications, with a focus on Database and Data Warehousing Technologies, Tableau Server, Cerner and/or Infor/Lawson- Preferred
Six Sigma/Lean certification- Preferred
Experience translating business requirements into system/technical requirements- Required
Experienced professional in OLTP and OLAP database modeling, methods and concepts- Required
Healthcare industry experience in at least one of the following: clinical quality, performance/productivity, finance, revenue cycle, IT or strategic development- Required
Healthcare is a rapidly changing environment and technology is integrated into almost all aspects of patient care. Computers and other electronic devices are utilized across the organization and throughout each department. Colleagues must have an understanding of computers, and competence in using computers and basic software programs.
Requisition ID: 23
Street: 1200 N, Beaver St.
Call Required: No
Full Name: First Last: CHARLES CLAYTON