Our client is one of the UK's leading Field Services companies specialising in providing external field agency solutions primarily to the utilities sector.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join their rapidly expanding field team. The Successful candidate will be allocated a territory based on postcode boundaries and will conduct visits to properties primarily within this specified area on behalf of their varied client base. You will visit domestic and commercial customers (strict COVID secure measures currently in place) to assist with resolving outstanding balances on behalf of Utility companies.
Benefits: Monthly incentive, Company Vehicle, Pension scheme, All IT equipment provided and the tools to do the job, Mobile phone, Company car with fuel cards, Employee Assistance Scheme, Shift patterns, Birthday voucher scheme, 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
Location: Operating from a home-based location and working in a Lone Working Capacity covering your local area.
Due to the nature of the work a high degree of flexibility is required in respect of working hours. Notwithstanding this, most of the work will be conducted during weekday office opening hours.
The successful applicant will be required to attend induction training at the Company's Head Office in Stratford upon Avon. The duration of this training will be 3 - 5 days. (Please note this will be conducted remotely for the time being)
As a Field Representative you will perform site visits for a variety of purposes such as payment negotiation, payment collection, gas and electricity meter inspections, customer reconnection, property status reports, occupancy verification and vulnerability / health and safety checks. The aim of the visit is to ensure the relevant account is resolved in a timely and efficient manner, with the best possible outcome achieved for all concerned.
- Conduct pre-disconnection visits in line with specific client requirements.
- Perform meter inspection and/or safety inspection visits, with a need to confirm all meter details available at the address.
- Visit addresses whereby customer vulnerability is known to assist with resolving any problems the customer (and supplier) may have. Highlight and fully record any vulnerability found at an address on all visit types.
- Negotiate payment and/or payment solutions for individual customers in line with customer needs and company processes.
- Attend Magistrates courts to obtain Rights of Entry Warrants
- Attending utility isolations with locksmiths and engineers, overseeing the work being completed.
- Report, via the relevant procedures, all health and safety matters whilst conducting your visits. Update your visit report with any customer dissatisfaction feedback received.
- Develop good working relationships with Clients, Suppliers and Internal staff and aim to achieve all performance and quality targets.
- Provide accurate and fully detailed reports in relation to any escalation/complaint received to ensure resolution is concluded within company and client timelines.
- Adhere to all industry, company and client guidelines when undertaking visiting. Complete all visits in line with company deadlines/SLAs.
- Ensure immediate return of all visit results to prevent any delay with updating our clients.
- Pro-actively look to improve a process or a 'Customer journey' through feedback to Head Office.
- Attend, and have input, in to meetings as required.
- To comply with the company's Quality Policy by following all QMS procedures and related work instructions.
- To co-operate in the operation of the company's health, safety and environmental management systems.
- Take reasonable steps to ensure the safety and security of data and be aware of information security responsibilities in order to preserve data securely.
- To comply with all legal, regulatory and statutory requirements
- To ensure the fair treatment of customers is central to all behaviour and activity.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people, both orally and written and in a professional manner at all times
- Previous experience in debt negotiation/collection, customer service, conflict resolution is desirable however not essential.
- Ability to work and deliver in a fast-paced environment with firm deadlines and demanding targets, showing ability to react to change and flexible approach to working hours
- Self-motivated and driven with a positive attitude - and a desire to self-develop.
- Working alone, the individual will need to organise their workload to maximise their effectiveness.
- Competent I.T. skills
£24k basic salary plus OTE (£28k + first year OTE)