Description :Dedicated Dry Van Truck Driver Job - Newberry, South Carolina
CDL-A Company Truck Driver CDL-A COMPANY TRUCK DRIVERS, WE'VE GOT WHAT MATTERS MOST TO YOU!
- CONSISTENT WEEKLY HOME TIME
- TOP PAY & INDUSTRY LEADING BENEFITS
- QUALITY EQUIPMENT
- EXCELLENT COMPANY CULTURE
CDL-A truck drivers choose to drive for Ascend because we have our priorities straight and we are people obsessed! At Ascend, we focus on what drives you, not only in your career, but outside of work with your families, hobbies, dreams, and commitments.
We support CDL-A company truck drivers by offering top pay for everything from mileage to holidays, more nights in your own bed, unique industry-leading benefits, and the best equipment available.
Our intent, asOne Team
, is for Ascend to be the most reliable, predictable, and trusted partner to our CDL-A company truck drivers. We're moved by your success and relentlessly committed to making sure your voice is heard. Our mission is to foster a work culture that rewards and retains excellent drivers through safety, integrity, trust, teamwork, and fun! We're committed to what drives your success as a CDL-A truck driver at Ascend! PAY
We keep you moving...but just in case, we take care of you!
- Average $77,000 annually
- New $1,000 weekly minimum!
- 1 Day Orientation
- Per diem pay program with $0.08 per diem and ZERO admin fees!
- 7 Paid Holidays - $150.00 per day (PAID same as office staff!)
- Excellent Accessorial Pay:
- $150 Breakdown Pay
- $20 per hour Detention Pay
- Up to $150.00 Layover Pay
- Bonus paid for Clean DOT Inspection
- Additional monthly incentives on top of your base pay!
- Stable, consistent, scheduled home time you can count on!
- Leave out Sunday - be home Friday
- Leave out Monday - be home Saturday
- No NY or West Coast driving
- Quality equipment you can take pride in driving - New tractors & trailers coming in!
- Industry leading insurance coverage for you and your family: life, medical, dental, vision, pharmacy, disability + more types of coverage that you don't even know you need!
- 100% No-Touch Freight
- Experienced dispatchers & dedicated Driver Retention Team
- Rider & Pet Program from day 1
- 401k with 5% company match
- Workhound partnership that gives drivers the opportunity to provide feedback that we will listen to!
Newberry, South Carolina Dedicated Dry Van Truck Driving Job
Ascend Dedicated Dry Van Truck Driver Job in Newberry, SC
This job originated on