Delivery Driver CDL A
Ferguson is North Americas leading value-added distributor across residential, non-residential, new construction and repair, maintenance, and improvement (RMI) end markets. Spanning 34,000 suppliers and more than one million customers, we deliver local expertise, value-added solutions, and the industrys most extensive portfolio of products. From infrastructure, plumbing, and appliances, to HVAC, fire protection, fabrication, and more, we make our customers complex projects simple, successful, and sustainable.
Would you like a truck driving career where you can be home daily with no nights or weekends? Join our team today! Qualifications:
- Have a high school diploma/GED or equivalent education.
- Valid CDL license
- A background in Warehouse operations and logistics, including shipping, receiving and delivery is preferred
- Prior commercial truck driving experience is strongly preferred
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Ability to lift items that weigh up to of 50lbs
- General digital literacy
- Product knowledge or the ability to quickly learn it
Pre-employment drug and background screening required
- Deliver materials to the customer, which includes assistance with unloading, ensuring delivery of ticket with material, and collecting payment, if needed
- Pick up customer returns, validating product match for credit requests
- Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections, fuel the truck as needed, and report any problems or issues to supervisor
- Follow all DOT (Department of Transportation) standards and regulations
- Follow and implement all company safety policies and procedures
- Assist Warehouse personnel with pulling and preparing orders for shipment as needed, as well as receiving, verifying, staging and stocking incoming material
- Ability to work overtime as needed
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their familiesgeared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection, and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal, holiday, and parental), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities, and much more!
- The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability. Ferguson Enterprises, LLC. is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Reasonable Accommodation Information ()