DevOps / Cloud Solutions Architect (M/F/D) Role Overview:
As a member of the Cloud Operations team, you will support and coordinate the ongoing operational activities (compliance, patching, deployment, monitoring, and reporting) for our Public Sector cloud hosted solutions. You will report to the Mgr, Software Engineering. Overview:
At Skyhigh Security, were focused on innovation. We secure the worlds data, and this means making the world a safer place. With plenty of learning and growth opportunities, exciting challenges and talented teams, youll have everything you need to see your future in a whole new way. Come make a difference with us. For more information, visit About the Role:
- You will ensure that our solutions are available, healthy, and performing well.
- You will be focused on operational excellence and will improve the customer solution experience.
Company Benefits and Perks:
- Requires US citizenship
- You have experience leading Cloud Operations / DevOps projects.
- You have experience supporting large scale commercial or FedRAMP production cloud environment.
- Strong knowledge of technology and security topics including network and application security, infrastructure hardening, security baselines, web server, and database security.
- Experience with scripting, including Python.
- You have a solid understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) including EKS, VPC, NLB/ELB/ALB, IAM, KMS, EC2.
- Your networking experience includes OSI network layers and TCP/IP.
- Knowledge of Federal IT and cloud security policies, including FedRAMP, ISO27001.
- You have experience in container hardening in agreement to these security policies.
- Experience developing and documenting operational and security procedures (Patching, Product Updates, etc.).
- You have experience in in Linux system administration.
- Experience using modern cloud alerting tools (Cloudwatch, Grafana, Alerta, Prometheus).
- You have extensive experience working with container technologies, deployment and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Cluster API).
- You have experience with CI/CD pipeline creation and deployment of infrastructure as code in AWS using Terraform.
- Your broad range of experience includes using configuration management and CI/CD Tools (e.g. TeamCity).
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.