We are excited to be working with one of our clients who are in need of a Digital Content Marketing Executive in Bradford to help them achieve their ambitious growth plans. The business specialises in sought after utility products, and they are now looking to take the B2C market by storm. Within this role you will be creating and managing content on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram, making sure that all content is appealing to the target audience. In addition to this, this role will have a particular focus on SEO outreach. Our client offers hybrid working so that you can not only work in the office but also at your home. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business with increased responsibility.
- Share content through various social media channels, such as Facebook and Instagram.
- Design content plans and short-term goals to help optimise creative content.
- Work alongside the product marketing team to create high performance articles such as blogs and emails that will appeal to the customers.
- Implement the most efficient SEO techniques across the websites and social media channels to be seen on top of Google's highest rankings.
- Hands on experience with content creating and writing, with also SEO experience.
- Must be creative while also having industry experience at writing copy for emails and social media posts.
- Experience working in a marketing agency will be beneficial as it allows more exposure working with a variety of different companies from different sectors.
The Location and Flexibility
This is a hybrid role with a mix of home and office working, in the office 3 days a week.
This content executive job is commutable from Leeds, Wakefield, Castleford and the surrounding areas.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.