All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to qualify for employment.
Pre-Employment testing includes a successful background check and drug testing.
- The Digital Coordinator Serve as our companies CRM coordinator to create and maintain all workflows in the CRM, troubleshoot issues for associates within the CRM., fix reporting issues to be re- calculated, track appointments, showroom visits and cultivate reports as needed. Keep up to date with the latest product offerings and implement them accordingly. Work hand and hand with managers to form a productive and proficient department.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Manage the third-party vendor sites including edits to Schumacher company brand profiles, staff, contact information and inventory listings for accuracy to increase sales, improve brand reputation and offer a consumer-friendly experience.
- Collaborate with Marketing Department to build and share Performance Reports from third party vendor sites and builds strategies with the marketing and leadership team for resolving issues and performance improvement
- Record, video edit and post training videos on the Schumacher University YouTube channel.
- Collaborating with marketing team on the latest and best practices for sending out email blasts including HTML and CSS.
- Create and submit weekly and monthly reports of Digital Retail Department benchmarks including lead counts, appointments, units sold, and gross profit for all dealerships.
- Create new branded ecommerce templates/refresh as needed - for sales and service eblasts and emails inside the CRM.
- Attend weekly meetings with Marketing Team/Marketing Director, Vice President, Digital Retail Managers to evaluate progress and strategize next steps
- Serve as a Presenter to share knowledge with employees when requested and/or contact and utilize outside vendors and resources for instructional technology
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed including -Ensure compliance of corporate policies, standards and procedures and maintain compliance with OEMs as well as state and federal regulations
- Keeping employee lists accurate on vendor tools and remove employee credentials as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
Requirement & Qualifications:
- Experience in the automobile retail business is Preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in digital marketing, mass communications, business management or related field is preferred
- Knowledge of Eleads, CDK, VAuto, Auto Alert, Car Now, Carfax, Car Guru, Auto Trader, Dealer Rater and related automotive technology programs
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), and instructional software
- Strict adherence to company philosophy/mission statement/sales goals
- Strong project and time management skills with the ability to execute multiple projects
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Organized and able to create multiple timelines, budgets, and schedules
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- Results oriented, self-motivated and committed
- Able to receive feedback well and apply learnings
- Team player; trustworthy; reliable
- Coachable, able to redirect work priorities and assignments as requested
JOIN OUR Family
Schumacher Auto Group, we strive to create a positive and challenging workplace that promotes excellence and achievement, and we aim to deliver the very best experience possible to our customers. We are looking for dedicated and motivated professionals who share that same passion to join our team.
Why Choose Schumacher Group?
- Brand Icon Company in business for 50 years."
- Comprehensive benefits program, including health care options (medical, dental and vision) Long and Short-term disability, Life, 401k savings and retirement plan with company match, time off (vacation time, sick time, six major holidays, bereavement leave), EAP Program, and Family Fund.
- Training, resources and opportunities for career growth and advancement, tailored to individual performance, experience and interests.
- Values-driven culture built on integrity, professionalism, excellence, and teamwork.
Apply with us:
If you are ready for a rewarding career and opportunities to excel and advance, consider joining the Schumacher Auto Group organization.
Schumacher Auto provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.