DISHWASHER - Grow your career with Merrill Gardens!
Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud history of success is currently hiring a Dishwasher at Merrill Gardens in Huntington Beach, CA. Apply now to join one of the most respected senior living operators in the country!
Protecting the health and safety of our residents and team members is a top priority! Access to COVID-19 vaccines is available and is required for all of our team members.
Yes You Can have a meaningful Career!
We offer our employees:
- Highly competitive pay and benefits!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and more!
- Daily complimentary meals!
- Most evenings off! Our kitchen closes at 7:00! You'll be done by 8:00!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for advancement!
- Company sponsored training!
If you are someone with:
- Food Handler s Permit as required
- Flexibility with schedule and availability to work early morning and evening shifts as well as weekends and holidays
We want to talk with you!
Consider applying to become a Dishwasher with Merrill Gardens!
Our Dishwashers are responsible for:
- Washing all dishes and assist cooks in preparation of the breakfast, lunch, or dinner meals.
- Complete all cleaning duties on a daily, weekly and monthly schedule.
- Handle all foods, storage and cleaning activities in accordance with federal, state and local procedures.
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work two years in a row 2018 and 2019 - ranked in the top tier in the country for exceptional workplaces!
Merrill Gardens was recognized as 2016 Family Business of the Year!
Our mission is to provide an inspiring environment for our residents, families, and team members where every life is defined by the possibilities.
If you are a team focused individual with a deep commitment to customer service, please start the online application process to become part of the Merrill family!
Merrill Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Requests for Religious or Medical exemptions are available upon request.