This is a travel position based in the Cleveland/Columbus market, candidates can be based anywhere within the area as frequent travel between offices is required - please inquire to discuss in further detail!
- Delivering regional training designed to promote quality care, patient satisfaction and increase revenue.
- Assists with recruitment, hiring and onboarding of new hygienists at Aspen Dental practices.
- Works with vendor partners to arrange field meetings and increase product utilization.
- Assists with training initiatives on new patient care products and processes.
- Functions as a liaison to ADMI's territory hygiene team, responding to daily phone and email inquiries regarding policies, reports, product features, incentives, ordering, support materials, etc.
- Partners with practice owners and ADMI field management teams to assist in the preparation of hygiene budgets and determine hygiene needs for the territory, floats, additional hygiene days.
- Coach under-performing offices.
- Additional developmental duties as directed or requested by practice owners of supported offices.
- As an employee of ADMI, this is a non-clinical support role that will be providing advice to hygienists practicing with and employed by Aspen Dental-branded practices.
Salary - $75000 / year
To be viewed as a qualified candidate for this position you should possess the following:
- Licensed and or Registered Dental Hygienist.
- Ability to travel to assigned offices.
- Manipulate small instruments, supplies, and equipment with efficiency, dexterity, and exceptional eye hand coordination.
- Demonstrated excellence in the execution of their craft and empathy for the patient with a strong business acumen.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in related field.
- Prior dental administrative/leadership experience.
- Adjunct or full-time dental hygiene faculty experience, and/or dental hygiene consulting experience with a proven track record.