Regional Managers oversee practice operations for a group of 6 - 10 Aspen Dental-branded practices. Essential to this role is your ability to support and develop close working partnerships with Dentists, Office Managers, and practice staff. You'll play a critical role spearheading growth and process improvement initiatives, own full profit and loss responsibility, and travel regionally to maintain a presence in the practices you support to ensure sustained success. Specific responsibilities include:
- Continuously assess staffing and recruitment needs; support Office Managers to effectively identify, hire, and onboard practice talent.
- Attain business goals through achievement of revenue and profitability objectives.
- Provide training and development support to ensure all practice staff demonstrate knowledge of our business model, operating procedures, and protocols.
- Support daily office operations within the region as necessary.
- Respond to clinical and operational concerns; be accessible and responsive.
- Other related functions as requested by supported Practice Owners.
Our SMILE leaders are service oriented, motivated, and demonstrate integrity, leadership, and empathy. To succeed in the role, Regional Managers should also minimally have:
- Multi-location, retail operations management experience in customer or patient-based industry.
- Proven career progression with positions of increased responsibility; sound decision-making skills and drive to succeed.
- Prior profit and loss responsibility and the ability to interpret and act upon financial statements.
- Strong aptitude for learning and technically proficient.
- Track record of coaching and developing others.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
As this position requires daily travel to assigned offices, you must maintain a valid non-restricted driver's license and appropriate insurance or the ability to be insured under the employer's fleet insurance program (for those assigned a Company fleet vehicle). The Company reserves the right to request and review your Motor Vehicle Record at any time, according to state requirements.
Proof of COVID vaccination necessary for employment as a healthcare worker in states with vaccination mandates.