$5,000 Sign on Bonus
Get paid for the value of your time, not by the mile
Please read on to find out more about the position duties, job requirements and company benefits. What is the job?
This a hard, often dirty, but rewarding job.
Every day you can expect something different; from providing services to our regular scheduled customers to responding to emergency calls.
Daily duties and equipment vary. We use a variety of equipment including vacuum trucks, tankers, roll offs, gravel dumps, combo trailers, dry vans, as well as heavy and light machinery. Duties include suctioning and cleaning containers, bulk pick-ups, and several other services in between.
You may also find yourself responding to emergency events such as train derailments, fires, natural disasters, traffic accidents, or industrial spills. Why is this important?
US Ecology responds to events and services our customers to safely dispose of hazardous and regulated waste. This job is critical our mission to protect human health and the environment we cant do it without you! Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- CDL Class A with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements preferred
- Good driving record with less than 3 violations in the last 3 years
- Ability to wear respirator
- Basic knowledge of smart phones and computers
- Ability to pass pre-employment background checks and drug screening
US Ecology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Employer paid certifications and training
- Hourly pay and Overtime
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefit Options that begin within 30 Days of hire
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401k with company match
- Quarterly Safety Bonuses
- PPE Allowance
- Endorsement Reimbursement
- Opportunity for professional growth within company
We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status, among other factors. Driving Sustainability