Driver-Class B CDL Delivery
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601, USAReq
Thursday, May 19, 2022
Do you have what it takes? Check us out onYouTube: PURPOSE
Responsible for driving delivery vehicles and/or operating truck-trailer combinations to transport and deliver materials to customer sites.Adheres to driver safety/compliance regulations, delivers un-damaged goods on schedule, and provides professional service to customers.Drive vehicles weighing greater than 26,000 pounds and may tow vehicles or trailers less than 10,000 pounds. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- May load or assist with loading and appropriately securing product, materials, or supplies inside delivery vehicle.
- Maintains the cleanliness and appearance of delivery vehicles; performs routine safety checks to ensure vehicles comply with company guidelines.
- Required to use hand held devices, except for while driving, to ensure compliance with DVIR and HOS.
- Maintain hours of service logs and pre/post trip inspection procedures.
- May perform credit/product return pick-ups and related paperwork.
- Operate a Forklift or non-motorized material handling equipment to load and off load materials to designated areas.
- Understands and observes all safety procedures and practices in order to prevent injury to self or co-workers; attends periodic safety meetings as required; may recommend changes to improve safety procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Valid drivers license
- Class B CDL license
- Pass MVR report
- Obtain a DOT medical card
- Basic math & measurement skills
- Ability to read and speak the English language
Relationship Building: Builds working relationships and seeks to resolve issues constructively.
Teamwork: Knows and supports teammates work and deliverables. Encourages team unity through sharing information or expertise.
Customer Focus: Listens to, anticipates and responds to customer needs.
Conflict Resolution: Manages difficult situations professionally and partners with others to achieve mutually beneficial results. WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL ACTIVITY The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is performed within a production environment, subject to temperature variations, hazardous chemicals, mechanical parts, increased noise levels and dust.
- Must be able to physically operate delivery vehicles (climb up and down into cab, twist torso for 360-degree visibility, use arms to operate controls, etc.).
Builders FirstSource is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Builders FirstSource, please call or email: . Please do not send resumes to this email address - it is intended only to be used to request an accommodation in submitting an application for a job opening.
EEO THE LAW - English/Spanish
EEO IS THE LAW - SUPPLEMENT - English/Spanish
Pay Transparency Provision - English/Spanish Other details
- Job FamilyOPS
- Pay TypeHourly
- Min Hiring Rate$20.00
- Max Hiring Rate$25.00
- Glenwood Springs, CO 81601, USA