The era of Smart Vehicle 2.0 has arrived - a vehicle to be defined by its real-life scenario.
By standardizing U Power's intelligent chassis, we are committed to empowering our clients, satisfying their application requirements, and bringing Car-as-a-Service (CaaS) capabilities to their projects.
Our Vision is to build cars of every category and to satisfy people in every scenario.
Join us and you'll be surrounded by excellent talents and usher in a new category of interaction while solving exceptional challenges to embrace a new EV era.
ADAS/AD team is responsible for designing and creating architectures for the electronic and software systems for the next generation vehicle platforms with fully autonomous driving capabilities, and develop core components (including hardware, software, tools, etc.) from the ground up. Our mission is to innovate next generation vehicle architecture and make it happen on massive production vehicles.
- This position is located in Sunnyvale, CA (onsite).
- Design, implement and debug low-level software platform, supporting a wide variation of requirements with high efficiency & scalability.
- Implement robust, testable, abstract & modular software components.
- Write unit tests to fully protect and validate implemented functionality.
- Perform dynamic and static tests.
- Follow best software practices from functional safety & team guidelines.
- Bridge the gaps between hardware and software, provide advice to the HW team to bring the best HW/SW abstraction and integration.
- Commit and deliver high quality software deliverables on time for the different vehicle programs.
- BS / MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Software Developer with 10+ years of experience working in embedded systems.
- Excellent experience in C/C++ and Python.
- Proficiency in the use of debugging tools like debuggers, logic analyzers, and oscilloscopes.
- A thorough understanding of object-oriented software design.
- Focused on testability, quality, scalability, portability, and easily maintainable software platforms.
- Proven history of architecting and designing embedded platforms.
- Understanding of embedded Real Time OS on microcontrollers and microprocessors.
- Ability to remain focused while understanding the effects of change to multiple systems.
- Create and document design to aid validation and verification.
- Identify and implement low level system test.
- Ability to successfully and effectively work within a global team environment.
- Experience with AUTOSAR.
- Experience with different HW MCALs.
- Experience with FREERTOS & SAFERTOS.
- Experience with Linux build systems: Yocto, Buildroot.
- Experience setting up Linux kernel and device drivers.
- Experience with bootloader, SecureBoot.
- Experience with functional safety ISO-26262 standard requirements.
- Experience with automotive networks.
- Knowledge about security in embedded systems.
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, & Sick Days
- Company Paid Health, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company matching up to 5%
- Annual Performance-Based Bonuses
- Corporate Lunch Program & Company Provided Snacks
U Power Robotics is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.