An exciting opportunity for an experience HR professional has arisen in the North West region. In the Employee Relations Lead role you will be a key member of the People and Organisational Development team, you will be responsible for providing HR Advice and support services.
As a well recognised employer who benefits from being one of the largest in their business , a 'values based' employer, the people that work for us genuinely care about the people they support, and they are seeking likeminded people to join their team.
What are some of your key responsibilities:
• To provide a professional HR advisory service to staff and Divisional managers on organisational policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with statutory and legal requirements
• Coach managers to effectively and efficiently manage Employee Relations and People matters including:
o Absence and attendance managemento Discipline and conducto Grievanceo Capability and Performanceo Investigations
• Support and coach managers through employee relations cases, intervening and steering in the appropriate direction.
• Providing procedural guidance to managers at disciplinary hearings taking into account employment legislation and ensuring fairness and consistency of approach.
• Ensuring that documentation associated with disciplinary, grievance, capability etc is produced in a timely manner ensuring compliance with both legislative and organisational policies.
• Leading the design and delivery of workshops in areas of HR, to enhance knowledge and skills of divisional managers and employees.
• Contributing to and supporting the continuous improvement of HR systems, practices and policies in the organisation, ensuring they underpin organisational values.
What are my client looking for in their next Employee relations Lead:
• Someone who has experience in a similar role and a knowledge delivering HR advice• CIPD qualified• Experience of successfully monitoring and delivering HR performance metrics.• A knowledge of providing advice to support the management of complex sensitive employee relations matters including capability, misconduct and performance.• Able to influence, negotiate and persuade others.• Personal qualities including enthusiasm, tenacity, flexibility, patience, and a positive, solution-focused outlook.
Benefits include a Mon - Fri 37.5 hour week working from home with travel occasionally required within the NW region :
• £39,000 - £40,000 per annum• 25 Days annual leave - with further options• Very competitive annual leave• Pension: matched contributions up to 5%• Expression of Wish: 2 x salary lump sum payment in the event of death in service• Employee Discounts Portal• 24/7 mental health consultations / virtual GP appointments
For immediate impact apply online now!